- Ensuring the Law Society continues to advocate actively for the profession on key law reform issues and policy matters of concern to members, in a manner which is representative of the profession;
- Continuing to encourage greater diversity within the profession, and providing corresponding support for the representation of diverse groups within the Law Society itself;
- Supporting young lawyers by providing firms and lawyers with the tools necessary to fulfil supervision requirements, and encouraging ongoing and adequate mentoring and sponsorship of younger practitioners;
- Promoting continuous improvement in practice for optimal mental health and wellbeing across the profession; and
- Encouraging and supporting tangible measures for innovation throughout the profession for the mutual benefit of clients and practitioners, with tailored and considered approaches responsive to firm size and any rural and/or regional needs.