- Advocating for accessibility to courts and access to justice particularly when virtual courts are used.
- Ensuring that all lawyers have access to up-to-date resources to remain at the forefront of the use of technology in their practice areas to make practice easier.
- Assisting lawyers to build resilience whether working from home or the office.
- Strengthening collegiality so that the legal profession remains diverse including supporting diversity in key management and leadership positions.
- Maintaining the Law Society’s relevance to the legal profession and increasing tailored member services to make practice easier.